Expert analytics, when you need it
As consultants, we provide our clients with a full range of analytics services, offering everything from data strategy and support to systems integration, together with the development and implementation of statistical models. We work remotely or onsite, joining in-house teams on both short- and long-term projects, analysing data, whether on-premises or in the cloud.
We develop data science solutions in multiple industries, across the United States and around the world, with a focus on financial services, pharmaceuticals and marketing / advertising.
Recent engagements have included the following:
- Developing product recommendation engines for a large retail client
- Designing algorithms/models that feed programmatic advertising auctions to maximize customer return
- Devising and performing measurement for human capital and resource analytics examining the relationship between performance, compensation and retention
- Building a set of interactive, online dashboards for a large packaged goods firm, powered by open source analytics software
- Programing and creating data visualization tools through custom dashboards and dynamic reporting with embedded models, often hosted on corporate intranets or external websites, and protected by advanced security features
- Fitting survival analysis models to feed customer attrition models used by consumer credit card issuers
- Creating various direct marketing response models for regular mail and e-mail marketing campaigns, tracking backend performance (including response rates and revenues) through relevant metrics (cost per acquisition)
- Specifying default probability models for quite a number of large corporate banking clients through our quantitative risk management service
- Translating code as part of large scale software conversion projects, moving clients from commercial software (such as SAS) to open source alternatives (including R and Python), providing training and migrating legacy code in the process
- Assisting software server installs on multiple platforms, including Spark, Hadoop, Cloudera, and Microsoft SQL Server